Morrison Outdoors offers a one-year warranty guarantee on all products. See below for details.
Need to make an exchange? Email us with details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
If approved for a repair or exchange, shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by Morrison Outdoors.
Any additional fees, taxes, or customs charges resulting from international orders shall be paid by the customer.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended, including usage outside the tent or other safe sleeping environment.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Any items purchased used or second-hand
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
- All claims must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and include photos of the defect.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state. The Company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, the Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such sates or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser. For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.