Safe Sleep Checklist
Safe Sleep Checklist to Help Prevent SIDS and Suffocation:
✓ Always place baby on back to sleep.
✓ Never place loose bedding and soft objects in the baby’s sleeping area.
✓ Never place an infant 15 months and younger to sleep on an inflatable mattress.
✓ Provide a separate sleep surface for your baby.
Using your Little Mo 20°
For ages 6 – 24 months.
For ambient temperatures from 20°F to 60°F (-6°C to 15°C).
1) Dress your baby in normal sleepwear.
2) Place baby in baby sleeping bag with arms in the sleeves.
3) Zip closed. If baby is sweating, hot to touch, or showing other
signs of overheating, take off baby sleeping bag.
4) Remove from baby’s sleep area when not worn or fully
zipped. Never place baby sleeping bag under baby, over baby,
or in sleep area unless the child is wearing it. WARNING!
Babies can suffocate on loose, soft, plush items.
5) Be sure you have a good grip on baby before lifting or carrying.
6) Keep far away from campfire and ignition sources.
Cleaning your Little Mo 20°
Zip closed before laundering.
Machine wash cold with like colors gentle cycle in a front-loading washer.
Use mild powdered detergent or down wash.
Rinse at least twice.
Do not wring.
Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low with 2 clean tennis balls.
Remove and fluff after each cycle returning to dryer until fully dry.
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.